St. John Baseball Families,
The countdown to the Baseball Season has begun. I have several key dates that I want to pass along to everyone.
- Babe Ruth REGISTRATION WILL REMAIN OPEN until March 17th. Please contact me at email@example.com if you would like to register your son.
- Umpire Meeting: All High School kids that are interested in umpiring this season, there will be a meeting on March 14th @ 6:00pm in the Heartland Press Box. For more information please contact our umpire commissioner Brian Willis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concession Stand Meeting: All High School Kids (minimum age of 15) that are interested in working at the Heartland or Civic Concession stand, we will have a meeting on March 22nd @4:30 pm in the Heartland Press Box. For more information please contact the concession stand manager, Mike Meyers at email@example.com
- Field Maintenance Day will take place on April 15th @ 8:00am. You will receive field assignments from your managers as we get closer to the date.
- April 15th @6:30-12:00 is our Adult League Fundraiser Banquet at Great Oaks After Four Club. This year we are selling additional tickets for those that are interested such as friends, aunts/uncles, grandparents etc. Please contact Kristeen Scaggs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- League Wide Picture Day will take place on Tuesday, April 18th at Kolling School Gym.
- CPR TRAINING:All coaches and managers that are interested in CPR training please contact your division commissioner. We have received our new AED for the Heartland Concession Stand.
- Opening Day is April 22nd:We have a full slate of games scheduled. They will begin at 10:00am and end with games at 4:00pm. This year we will have bounce houses for the younger kids, DragoBobs, The Railcats Mascots and our Home-run Derby. The Derby will begin at 6:00pm. More details will follow.
I would like to thank all of the St. John Baseball Families that have signed up with the league this year. On behalf of the board, we will work diligently to provide the best league possible for your child. I personally would like to thank all of the board members for putting in all the time and effort to coordinate everything we have done this off-season.
Any questions please let me know, see you soon at the Fields.
Joe Bonato, President
St. John Baseball